2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

06 April 2008

Poem 4. YEAH!!

watering the seed


everyday I’m cultivating some seeds

planted for the joy in Bishop’s word

planted for this season

when the music like water

falls on fertile ground


I’m sensitive to you

for the frustration in your life

for the pills you capped and the moments

that followed when God sent you back

because it was not your time

your children needed you


I’m sensitive to you

because even through your talents

you refuse hope and defeat yourself

with anger through anger

and no one can love anger but anger

somehow you keep surviving and wonder why


I’m sensitive to you

because you prayed for me

when I couldn’t pray for myself

you knew my heart and the battles I waged

a foolish fighter, still you prayed on me

in your forsaken state, and today I pray on you


I know you’ve got some seeds

planted in a season that has passed

you are a child of God, whomever your God

should be

<>let time be your strength <>

and your spirit be a source of guidance

for peace

Copyright © 2008 by Crystal Kill

No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth