2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

07 April 2008

My Inconvenient Truth

Okay, so it's been seven days and I'm four poems in... it isn't because I've lost my muse, its because I'm busy!! What an incredible project this is... I'm having so much fun reading other blogsites and myspace sites, and discovering some talented poets that I'm too tired to post my own. I'm brewing with something about Gerard Melanga, a spiritual poem on Restoration, and one to my wonderful and loving friend MARYANN. It's going to be titled after her. I have them in my head, really I do!

Today, I'm heading to the hospital. Yesterday, I learned a few lessons and so today, I limping with a possible broken toe. I'm borrowing my nephew's crutchers and thanking God for them, since I hopped so much yesterday I had a headache.

I think I should be a little worried, the wedding is very close and if my foot doesn't heal in time, someone will have to carry me down that aisle!

P.S. I haven't told the Groom about my foot. Such an inconvenient truth.

No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth