2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

08 April 2008

Inconvenient Truth II

My foot is ugly. No really it is. It's ugly. Even on a good day it's ugly. Right now I'm in the emergency room and it is propped up and swollen green with light purple blooming in between the two small toes. I can usually hide them in some fashionable wear, but today I can't fit this foot in anything... I feel helpless. Sunday, and a bad accident is all I can say.

My toe literally jammed into the socket of my foot, I did the remarkable by pulling it out. It was a lumpy pull, but I did it! I was so brave. Would you know it I limped out the door and went to church!

Let's not talk about how it felt two hours laters or how I took my shoe off and couldn't put it back on, or how embarrassing it was when a church attendant refused to leave me standing outside and insisted on helping me to my car! Watching my silly shadow hop across the street--I almost wished this handsome man would just end my misery and carry me!!

The waiting room is full and here I am reminded of just how ugly my feet are, the truth just sucks today.

No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth