2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

10 April 2008

Inconvenient Truth V

In case you're wondering what's next for this broken toe and broken foot, I have an appointment with a foot doctor next week to seal the deal on that cast. A cast for the next four weeks... right.. let's see how far I get to that office before making a U turn!

I can be such a rebel its scary. I'm not trying to walk around for the rest of my life with a crooked foot, though!

Here are some comments made by good friends:

Lynn, "Oh Honey, let's just decorate it with ribbons, or lace and pretty bells- it'll be fun for the wedding!"

Patricia, "Don't let vanity ruin your wedding... look at it this way, you can milk it every year by saying, I never got to dance at my wedding!" [by the way, she gave the million dollar advice and she knows it!!]

Alicia, "Your dress should cover your feet right?!"

Aida, "It is like a movie. Anything is possible. Whatever you do, it is your life and your
wedding. I will be always on your side, even if you kill someone. Love you dearly"

MaryAnn, " You may end up walking down the aisle on crutches?!!!!!"

Dee Dee, " Sorry to hear about your foot. What the heck were you doing? Oops -- maybe I don't want to know"

After heavily contemplating a poll on "To be or Not To Be" I decided against taking a poll, even though I had already collected five "no go(s)" and two were from the parking lot attendants at Crazy Jim's-- as I was saying I decided against the poll, afraid my fiancee might log in and read this blog. He knows I'm unpredictable, still I don't want him to think I let others sway the fate of our blessed day.




No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth