2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

16 July 2008

Sharing That Poetry

Since I was a kid, July always seemed to be the fun part of summer.... May was a 'winding into' summer, June was 'feeling like' summer and July was the where the fun happened.

I'm no longer the dusty knee gal who hung out with the boys (sorta looked like them, too) however, my passions changed and this year I'm spending my free summer evenings hanging out with other Poets. It's peaceful.... relaxing... energetic.... and inspiring. No pills.. no spirited drinks... just great imagery and walking a bit in someone else's shoes.

Last night was 'Poetry Night' at Words in the Alley--Feral Poetry in Glendale. If you have free time look them up and join us for a warm evening of welcomed words.

Check out their Myspace profile for details on the upcoming events and featured Poets.

No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth