2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

01 May 2008

Poem #20. NaPoWriMo

deleted



I deleted you
the Line poem
the Just leaves
the Dangerous for Girls
and how murder filled her dreams
as the world grew wings

I deleted you
the Charm
the Gnosised
and that Pot of Tea drill

I deleted what I couldn't feel
d e l e t e d
because I'm a spoiled visual
a kinesthetic junky high on lyrical prose
needing your words to hammer
grind deep into my soul
your rhythmic highs
your rhythmic lows
your heart and soul poetry
and without a brush
I want to see your canvas
across my dark room
and feel the wet grime of your colors
f l o e t r y
rapping, reaping, seeping
between my fingers
flushed
that unforgettable **** carries me
carries the high
of this lyrical junky from line to line

reading your highs
reading your lows
reading you like a book
through the complexities
of all that is horrifying
beautiful
and p o s s i b l e





Copyright © 2008 by Crystal Kill

No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth