2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

23 April 2008

Poem # 8 NaWriPoMo

solo por ti


wilderness once dreamt
of destiny a destination
somewhere
floating solo like a mirage
on the brink of freedom

baby I hear your voice
see the sunlight floating down
and I know you love me
even as my body fell limp
pummeled to the ground

leaves rustle wet damp
between my fingers cool
dragged
across the forest floor both
dead and alive- I’m the fool

trying to stay alive
loving a giant in faith
with freedom like a mirage
on the brink of life
whatever lies next
I’m yours

to chase
to catch
to terrify
to frighten
dying again and again

I’m yours
another beautiful mirage
captured in hell

because murder
is all you know





Copyright © 2008 by Crystal Kill






No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth