2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

01 April 2008

My Song For Today I

If I played the drums, I would jam it on this song"I need your love" and think I was cool. I'm reminded of seeing my good friend Bud play the guitar for the first time (a little shocked and with good suprise). Sorry about the link, just listen to the song, no need to indulge.
I just learned, I went to high school with these musicians. My good friend had a wild crush on the drummer, Eliot Sneezy... I'm lost on the nickname she gave him in the seventh grade. Yes, we were in band together! Of course, in high school, they were too cool for me and I was not on their calling list. Well, actually, we didn't have a phone.

I need something bubbling and light today- this song is working for me right now.

I'm looking at different skydiving companies to visit this Saturday!
Yes, it is exactly as you are thinking. I'll be jumping AGAIN!
Oh BE JOYFUL!

No luck needed here... its all skill.

Let's get some new pictures already.

No comments:

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth