2008 AZ. Black Film Festival

2008 AZ.  Black Film Festival
The Auteur and his friends....

01 April 2008

One Down! 1/30

on the drive



no time for full moons

not going to look outside

I’ve brewed in chaos again

got lost in Cuba on the drive

Cuba in my dance

Cuba when the night unwinds

Cuba you had me going

ringing me crazy cloves that blind

damn those red lights

and your questions too

the loud band playing, not too loud

whoa, the pachata is sexy on you

I hear the phone ringing

another Cuban call— long distance

playing me on the drive

while confession had us all dancing

vibrant energetic and still alive



for Clove Poetry by Crystal Kill

NCopyright © 2008 by Crystal Kill

Blogger Crafty Green Poet said...

good rhythm in this, very atmospheric too and the repitition of Cuba works well

April 2, 2008 1:09 PM

Delete


1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

good rhythm in this, very atmospheric too and the repitition of Cuba works well

Chimeara's World


Global Warming Myth